Wouldn’t it feel great sometimes to just float among the clouds, not a worry in the world, just bobbing around in a hot air balloon. Unfortunately we can’t provide a balloon, but we can bring you balloons in 3D! There are 16 square magnetic pieces that form this lifelike image when viewed from different angles. […]Read more
- Balance your books!
- In this original 3D puzzle, stack up to 12 differently shaped books and of course, one clever cat!
- Make sure everything lies evenly across the top
- Use the included level to make sure everything is perfectly aligned
- Master all 40 challenges and you’re a level above the rest!
- 1 player
- Ages 8
In Citadels, players take on new roles each round to represent characters they hire in order to help them acquire gold and erect buildings. The game ends at the close of a round in which a player erects their seventh building. Players then tally their points, and the player with the highest score wins. Players […]Read more
Born the son of a salesman and a housewife in Germany near the turn of the 20th century, Einstein is now considered one of the world’s most brilliant minds. True puzzle lovers will revel in the opportunity to master this new range of brainteasers which are as enigmatic and complex as the man himself. Each […]Read more
Welcome to Escape Room The Game by Identity Games. Feel the thrill and enjoy the mystery of an escape game in your own home! As in the case in many Escape Rooms across the world, you are ?locked in? in this game and the object is to find the codes to ?escape? within 60 minutes […]Read more
- Escape Funland ? an old amusement park of the edge of town that?s home to Happy Jack, a terrifying circus clown.
- You and your team have 60 minutes to free yourself from Happy Jack?s backstage cage and escape Funland. Can you get out in time?
- Escape Room Expansion Packs require Escape Room The Game to play (sold separately).
- The Escape Room Expansion Pack Welcome to Funland is for 3-5 players aged 16 .
Exit: The Game is a puzzle game modeled after escape rooms. Finally, a vacation! This year, you’re going to an idyllic village in the mountains. Instead of driving, you decide to take the train this time. After a three hour delay, you arrive in your vacation rental, where you find various brochures for local events […]Read more
Exit: The Game is a puzzle game modeled after escape rooms. A wonderfully mild morning in the Arctic — only -15° Celsius! You belong to a large research organization, which is divided between several stations. As part of Division IMB-Q-12, you are researching climate change at the North Pole. Everything is strictly secret and you […]Read more
- The hit Escape-Room concept for home use.
- Party game for up to 6 players.
- 12 , 45-90 minutes.
- You must solve a series of riddles and puzzles to escape from a room.
- Each correct solution brings you to another riddle.
- How fast can you escape the room?
- Materials for 1 time use