Shipping and delivery
- All orders are dispatched from our Adelaide warehouse.
- Orders are dispatched within 48 hours during our usual trading days (Wednesday to Saturday)
- Shipping times are based on the day of despatch, not the purchase date.
- If you place an order during the weekend, it will be dispatched on Monday.
- For detailed delivery times please visit the AusPost website and enter our postcode of 5082 followed by your postcode.
Change of mind
It’s okay to change your mind. We understand that it is sometimes hard to make a purchase without actually touching and seeing a product, so that’s why we’ve got a 30 day change of mind policy (this is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law). If for whatever reason you’re not satisfied with your product please contact us within 30 days at email@example.com. You will be issued instructions on how to return the product back to us in exchange for a store credit. The item must be in the same condition as when you received it (original packaging, unopened, unworn, unused) and you will need to pay for your own shipping costs to return the item back to us. Unfortunately your original shipping costs are non refundable (for non defective merchandise).
If these requirements are not satisfied BrainHackr reserves the right not to offer a credit for change of mind returns.
Food products, undergarments, blind box items, products with downloadable content, damaged sale items, and other items as noted on the product page cannot be returned.
BrainHackr will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- BrainHackr may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. BrainHackr reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
- The product was not purchased as a damaged item where the fault/damage was made known at the time of sale.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If you would like more information on your rights under Australian Consumer Law please refer to the guide available on the ACCC website.
BrainHackr reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Refunds will be issued using the original payment method.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions