Shipping and delivery
- All orders must be picked up from our store located at 208 Prospect Road, Prospect, SA. We no longer provide shipping for online orders.
BrainHackr will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description.
- BrainHackr may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. BrainHackr reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
- The product was not purchased as a damaged item where the fault/damage was made known at the time of sale.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team at the address below and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If you would like more information on your rights under Australian Consumer Law please refer to the guide available on the ACCC website.
BrainHackr reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Refunds will be issued using the original payment method.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions