They Say Everyone Has a Game Inside Them
Almost everyone who’s ever played a game has had an idea for how to make it better. To tweak it, improve it, or even build something new from its miniatures, cards, cubes, and concepts.
The White Box is for those people!
Learn, Plan, and Prototype
The White Box is a learning, planning, and prototyping tool for tabletop game designers.
Inside you’ll find The White Box Essays, a book of 25 essays on game design and production. It covers subjects like where to find a great concept, how to use randomness, what to ask playtesters, whether you should self-publish, how to crowdfund wisely, and what to do at game conventions.
The White Box also contains a ton of components to get you designing right away:
- 3 counter sheets with 71 pre-printed and 49 blank counters
- 150 small wooden cubes in six colors
- 36 wooden meeples in six colors
- 6 giant wooden cubes in six colors
- 12 six-sided dice in six colors
- 110 plastic discs in eight colors
If you believe designing board and card games sounds challenging, rewarding, and fun, The White Box is for you.