A ?rebus? is a puzzle where a word, or part of a word, is represented by a picture. The picture can be an exact interpretation of the word?or a visual pun which, when read correctly, constructs the word.
Here are a few easier examples to get your rebus muscles working…
The pictures are a handsome black and white mix of Victorian style line drawings and clip art style cartoon drawings. The letters and words are printed in a variety of fun fonts. Rebus is fun for children and adults. This set includes 138 picture tiles, a few helpful letters and short words, and?a handy guide listing possible options for the phonograms to help get you started.
So go bananas, go ape, go hog wild! Have fun playing with word meanings and language like you’ve never played before!
Rebus Puzzle Magnets
- Rebus-style magnetic poetry pictogram set
- Build language and creativity
- Encourages language play
- Can you make a poem entirely of pictograms and phonograms?
- Have fun adding pictures to other magnetic poetry sets, too
- Leave puzzling messages on your refrigerator
- Storage tin doubles as magnetic surface for on-the-go play
- Magnets stick to refrigerators, lockers, any steel surface
- Includes 138 picture magnets
- High quality picture magnets for years of surprising Rebus fun
- Made in the USA