Inspiring songwriters, painters, and poets, the beautiful shades of twilight are also the inspiration behind Twilight Thinking Putty. Twilight is the time of day when the sun sets into dusk.
As the sun dips below the horizon, its rays refract and scatter against the atmosphere to shine a bright blue one last time. This putty starts out that same deep purple and turns an almost fluorescent blue to mirror the last flash of evening light.
- Never dries out – no need to get it wet
- Doesn’t leave any ick on your hands and is easy to clean up
- Each putty has its own properties! This one changes colour from blue to purple depending on temperature!
- Tin Dimensions: 2″ diameter
- WARNING SMALL PARTS Not intended for children under 3 years of age