Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. Unlike most of the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends.
The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card.
- AU stock ready to ship for Christmas
- 550 total cards: 460 white cards and 90 black cards
- 13 duodecillion possible rounds (10^40) with 6 players
- Adapted from the original American edition to suit our vapid, fun-loving Australian culture
- 0% of proceeds donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Ages 17
- Time 30-90 mins
- Players 4 to 20